For best results, marinate the chicken overnight in a ziplock bag.
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 4 carrots (rough chopped)
- 3 potatoes (rough chopped)
- 1 small onion (thin sliced)
- vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
- coconut milk – 14 oz
- madras curry powder – 3 tablespoons
- sugar – 1 tablespoon
- 3 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 shallot (diced)
- salt & white pepper (to taste)
INSTRUCTIONS: slow cooker
- Place carrots, potatoes and onions into slow cooker.
- Add with chicken, cover with marinade.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Pan fry chicken (1-2 mins both sides) in a large pan/pot, until juices run clear.
- Add veggies, cover in marinade. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Then simmer on low heat (must be bubbling) for about 75-90 mins.