The gamey smell of lamb can be a big turnoff but adding two spices, transforms it into deliciousness. Since they’re small, they cook quickly on a hot pan on a high flame.
- lamb chops
- dried sage
- dried thyme
- Heat up a pan (high flame for about 30-60 seconds).
- Season one side of lamb chops with salt, pepper, sage & thyme.
- Using tongs, place chops (seasoned side down) on the hot pan.
- Season other side of chops with salt, pepper, sage & thyme.
- Once the bottom has a good sear (about 1-2 minutes, depending on thickness), flip and sear on other side.
- Sear both edges of the chops (30-60 seconds), especially where the bones are cut.